Complete Scientific programme now available !
- Sessions overview (table view)
- Programme detailed view with all abstracts
- List of workshop leaders and presenters
Do not hesitate to create your personnal account in our management system to access more options: e.g. My agenda. The same account will be used when registration opens.
With Eventor you can create your personal agenda on your mobile and benefit from an offline access.
Attention: this programme is subject to minor modifications, all the rooms have to be confirmed.
- CEC sessions : 1 full day, 10 half day (morning and afternoon)
- Board meeting
- Council meeting
- First timers’ welcome drink
- Opening and keynote by Prof. Christiane Pauli–Magnus. Head Department of Clinical Research / Head Clinical Trial Unit. UniBasel
- Parallel worskhops – Morning (Block A)
- Professional exhibition and product presentations
- SIG meetings
- Parallel workshops – Afternoon (Block B + C)
- EAHIL Basel Escape room
- Welcome reception at the Wildt’sches Haus am Petersplatz
- Parallel worskhops – Morning (Block D + E)
- Professional exhibition
- Poster Lightning session
- SIG meetings
- Master class by main sponsor
- Product presentations
- Parrallel workshops – Block F
- “All Hail the Fail” session
- Workshop diner in Restaurant Safran
- Parallel workshops – Block G
- EAHIL 2019 General assembly
- Close of exhibition
- Round table : “Shaping and envisioning library services for students”.
- Close of the workshop
- SIG meeting
- Library and cultural visits included in the workshop registration fees (2:30 pm departure for the visits)
- Post-workshop visits : extra fees apply
EAHIL Basel Workshop Timetable at a glance (pdf file)