- Interactive Workshops will run either 75 minutes (with no break) or 180 minutes (with 30 min. break) in parallel sessions during the EAHIL 2019 Workshop.
- We expect Interactive Workshops to embody principles of active learning and to engage participants.
Workshops must fall under one of the EAHIL 2019 Workshop themes.
- The difference between Interactive Workshops and Continuing Education Sessions: Interactive Workshops are structured around active participation and learning exchange, while Continuing Education Sessions feature expert presenters who share their particular expertise with participants and offer hands-on, practical training.
- The IPC Committee reserves the right to move an accepted submission into another presentation category to ensure the continuity of the EAHIL 2019 Workshop programme.
The online submission system on Conftool will ask you to register first and then provide the following information :
- Submission type : Poster, Workshop, Continuing Education session
- Name(s), Affiliations(s) of co-authors /co-presenter(s)
- Title of contribution : maximum 25 words
- Topic that best fits your session, choose one from the six conference themes
- Keywords (3 – 5) of your own choosing that describe the contents of your session
- Select Workshop length : choose YES for standard 75 min, without break. Select NO to indicate a longer 180 min. workshop (including a 30 minutes break).
- Technical + logistical requirements : any technical or other requirements like video, sound, accessibility, etc.
- Proceed and upload the document based on the supplied word template.
The template for a workshop is as follows:
- Title of contribution : Max 25 words
- Biography(ies) of the Workshop presenter(s) : Max 150 words
- Level of the session (select one)
- Target audience (Please describe the ideal audience for your session.)
- Will participants need to prepare for your session?
- Description : Please describe the content that will be covered. Max 300 words
- Learning Outcomes : Please describe the intended learning outcomes. Refer to Bloom’s Taxonomy as a guide. Max 150 words
- Description of type of interactivity : practical exercises, group work, or other innovative methods, e.g. Knowledge Café / Speed Networking / Fishbowl / Flipped Classroom / Pyramid Discussion, etc. Max 150 words
N.B. Please note if your submission is accepted the finalized version of the abstract and the biography will be used in the EAHIL 2019 Workshop brochure, website, social media and other platforms and outlets.