List of selected posters with abstracts
- We expect poster presenters to be available during the session time listed on the EAHIL 2019 Workshop programme
- The poster should be A0 size, portrait layout (vertical) and professionally printed. It should not be glued on a rigid backing; instead, it will be mounted on poster display boards supplied by the conference.
- Presenters are responsible for all expenses related to design, printing, transport etc. of their poster.
- Presenters are encouraged to provide copies of supplementary leaflets or brochures to hand out to delegates.
- Two prizes for posters will be awarded, one for Best Poster overall, and another for Best First-time Poster.
- The IPC Committee reserves the right to move an accepted submission into another presentation category to ensure the continuity of the EAHIL 2019 Workshop programme.
The online submission system on Conftool will ask you to register first and then provide the following information:
- Select the correct submission type : Poster
- Name(s), Affiliations(s) of co-author(s)
- Title of contribution : maximum 25 words
- Abstract : in a structured format, Max 500 words
- Introduction : Please include background sufficient to acquaint a reader with your subject matter.
- Conclusion : Your conclusion should summarise your main findings and include the most important implications of your research.
- Keywords (3 – 5) of your own choosing that describe the contents of your session
N.B. Please note if your submission is accepted the finalized version of the abstract will be used in the EAHIL 2019 Workshop brochure, website, social media and other platforms and outlets.