Scientific Programme now available
- Do not hesitate to create your personnal account in Conftool to access more options: e.g. My agenda. The same account will be used when registration opens.
- Opening Call for Abstracts: Monday, July 23 2018
- Deadline for Abstract Submissions: extended to Friday, October 26 2018 (now closed)
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: Monday, December 3 2018
- Deadline for uploading Abstract final versions of accepted submissions: For event programming purposes the deadlines are different for Sessions and for posters
– CEC and interactive workshops : Friday, January 18 2019
– Posters : Friday, March 8 2019
- Registration for delegates : February 11, 2019. Registration is open now in the Conftool system.
What to submit
To support knowledge exchange and encourage a debate about important aspects of our professional roles, IPC invite proposals of three kinds of abstracts for sessions at the EAHIL 2019 :
- Interactive Workshop
- Poster Presentation
- Continuing Education (CEC) Session
Please use the specific entries to know the requirements and objectives of each of these formats (workshop, poster, CEC session)
Delegates are also offered the opportunity to prepare a summary to share their experience during a special session “All Hail the Fail”.
How to Submit
The abstract for the EAHIL 2019 Workshop can be submitted through an online submission portal
Please make sure to read the specific instructions and refer to any relevant Word template for the proposal type.
Proposals must be complete and written in standard English (US or UK). We will select only proposals that meet the minimum standard for all four criteria.
- The proposal must be relevant to the EAHIL 2019 Workshop, fit one of the six key themes, and be appropriate and timely for the EAHIL audience.
- The proposal must be of sufficient quality in its subject area (e.g., the value of the pedagogical methods proposed in a CEC, the strength of research presented in a poster, the substance of content proposed for an interactive workshop).
- The proposal must be clear and comprehensible.
- The proposal must be original. We encourage creative proposals that introduce learners to new material.
Help with Submissions
If you require assistance with your proposal, see the section on Submissions Advisors.