- Opening Call for Abstracts: Monday, July 23 2018
- Deadline for Abstract Submissions: Friday, October 12 2018
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: Monday, December 3 2018
- Deadline for Submission of Abstract final version: Friday, February 16 2019 (to be confirmed)
- Deadline for Registration for Presenters: Friday, March 1 2019 (to be confirmed)
What to Submit
To support knowledge exchange and encourage a debate about important aspects of our professional roles, IPC invite proposals of three kinds of abstracts for sessions at the EAHIL 2019 :
- Interactive Workshop
- Poster Presentation
- Continuing Education (CEC) Session
Please use the specific entries to know the requirements and objectives of each of these formats (workshop, poster, CEC session)
Delegates are also offered the opportunity to prepare a summary to share their experience during a special session “All Hail the Fail”.
How to Submit
You can submit your abstract for the EAHIL 2019 Workshop through an online submission portal
Please make sure to read the specific instructions and refer to any relevant Word template for the proposal type.
Help with Submissions
If you require assistance with your proposal, see the section on Submissions Advisors.